50g O2 Fed Industrial Ozone Generator For Food Plant Sterilizer And
Netech Ozone products Catalogue.pdf
|Gas source||Oxygen system inside|
|Power supply||220V , 50HZ|
|Commodity||Ozone water treatment system|
|Ozone output||40g 50g 60g 100g 150g|
1. It has inside oxygen system, carbon steel sprayed with plastic
or SS housing complete ozone generator
2. Use water cooling enamel ozone tube, high frequency electric
board, thus max ozone concentration: 100Mg/L with stable ozone
capacity, long life time
3. Adjustable ozone: 20%--100%,
4. Use with over current, over voltage, water protection device,
for ensuring ozone machine running safety
|Oxygen flow rate||LPM||5~15||8~18||20||16-32|
|Cooling water flow||LPM||48|
1. Above ozone capacity were tested under oxygen source
2. Net weight will be 10% different for different plug
Ozone Benefits for Wastewater Treatment
- More effective than chlorine in destroying viruses and bacteria
- Utilizes a short contact time
- No harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation
because ozone decomposes rapidly
- No regrowth of microorganisms, except for those protected by the
particulates in the wastewater stream
- Generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems
associated with shipping and handling
- Elevates the dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration of the effluent
- Can eliminate the need for reaeration and also raise the level of
DO in the receiving stream
- Clean, safe, and reliable, taking up less space, and less equipment
than many chemical treatment/storage systems
- Saves money by eliminating on-going chemical costs
- Destroys all bacteria without a preference to one type of organism.
Ozone will also remove some BOD, COD, and many other contaminates
in the wastewater stream.
- Filtration will not be necessary after ozone disinfection
- Fewer secondary by-products like trihalomethones (THM) are formed
with the use of ozone
- Ozone is most effective, however, by either eliminating or
significantly reducing precursors in the raw water responsible for
- Oxidation of odor causing compounds in the water may also be a
secondary effect of ozone use in wastewater
- Odor control may be completed during the disinfection process
- Micro-pollutant removal and eliminates the need to add processes in
the treatment stream with future regulations
What we do?
We are OEM and ODM manufactory,which has passed ISO certification.
We own our core technology, large sales teams, strong R&D team
and standardized production workshop.
Have strong competitive advantages on quality and price.
Our R & D team always leads ozone technical reform and
Our markets extend to all over the world.